Reeves House Wine List
175ml 250ml Bottle
1) Reeves Pinot Grigio ~Bulgaria ~ 12.5% £6.00 £8.00 £22.00
Dry, well flavoured wine with some weight and good length.
2) Reeves Sauvignon ~ Chile ~12.5% £6.00 £8.00 £22.00
Clean, light and very fresh with some Sauvignon character.
3) Brookford Chard/Sem ~Sth Australia ~ 12.% £6.00 £8.00 £22.00
Easy drinking with crisp lemony fruit and a ripe finish.
4) Wine by Nature Airen Sauvignon ~Spain ~12.5% £6.00 £8.00 £22.00
Very fresh and more-ish, crisp dry and well made. (Organic)
5) Reeves Pinot Grigio Blush ~Bulgaria ~ 11% £6.00 £8.00 £22.00
A recent addition this wonderful blush style rose. Soft and delicious.
6) Rosé D’Anjou Ch De Belleville ~ Loire ~ 11.5% £7.00 £8.60 £24.00
Medium dry Rose. Pale pink in colour and gently sweet on the palate.
Beautifully refreshing and versatile
7) Reeves Merlot ~ Chile ~13% £6.00 £8.00 £22.00
Clean medium bodied chilean Merlot. A hint of Bordeaux in the style.
8) Reeves Cabernet Sauvignon ~ Chile ~13% £6.00 £8.00 £22.00
Ripe and quite full with good cassis and cedar elements.
9) Reeves Malbec ~Argentina ~ 14% £6.50 £8.50 £23.00
Smooth ripe blackberry fruit with some smoky hints. Medium
bodied and easy drinking.
10) Reeves Semi-Cranza Rioja NV ~Spain ~13% £6.50 £8.50 £23.00
Excellent value de-classified Rioja with great fruit levels and a soft clean finish.
11) Brookford Shiraz/Cab ~Sth Australia ~ 12.5% £6.00 £8.00 £22.00
Smooth, well weighted with good balance and a soft finish.Provence Rosé
12) Routas Coteaux Aarois de Provence 2019 ~ French ~13% £27.00
Fresh, vibrant pale-pink wine. Dry with floral aromas with fresh red
fruit flavours and a dry finish.
13) Picpoul Yardarm 2020 ~ Regional ~13% £27.00
Lovely, salty, ripe fruited dry wine with crisp citrus acidity and plenty of flavour.
14) Chardonnay Le Moulin D’Argent 2020 ~ Loire ~ 12.5% £25.00
Citrussy, crisp and classic with light tropical fruit and a dry finish.
A mini Chablis from the other end of the Loire.
15) ‘Le P’tit Bonheur’ Pascal Prunier Burgandy 2018 ~12.5% £45.00
The P’tit Bonheur is mainly sourced from declassified Meursault vines that were planted by Pascal’s father 70 years ago. Fermented and aged in oak barrels for 11 months. Floral and
fruity nose with hints of citrus. Buttery on the palate with a refreshing acidity and good length.
16) Dom Lispaul Tracy sur Loire Sauvignon 2020 ~Loire ~13.7% £28.00
Zesty very delicious sauvignon from Pouilly Fume.
17) Macon-Solutre-Pouilly Fuissé Romanin 2019 ~France ~13% £43.00
Chablis-esque in style, brilliant clean, fresh and fragrant, citrusy pink grapefruit
and creamy texture.
18) Domaine Thomas Sancerre Le Pierrier 2020 ~ Loire ~13.5% £43.00
Ice cool flinty made from top notch purest fruit and it’s delicious and versatile .
19) Chablis Premier Cru Vau Ligneau 2018 ~France~13% £43.00
This a recent find which shows how good a Premier Cru can be.
Crisp very fresh traditional wine with plenty of steely fruit on the finish.
20) Alba Vega Blanco Rioja 2020 ~ Spain~13% £24.00
Expressive, dry wine with plenty of weight and length.
21) Paxton The Guesser Organic Vegan 2018 ~Mclaren Vale ~ 12.5% £27.00 Great complexity of flavour made from Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris,
and Marsanne. Wonderfully fresh fruit driven and crisp.
22) Chenin Blanc KWV Classic 2020 ~ Sth Africa ~14.% £24.00
A classic white wine that is fresh, aromatic and zesty with a tropical,
apple and melon aromas.
23) Estate White Terra Alter Alantejo 2020 ~ Portugal ~12.5% £24.00
Deliciously light and fruity blend of Viognier with some local varieties. Very moreish
24) Clark Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2018 ~ New Zealand ~13% £35.00
Pitch perfect Kiwi Sauvignon with tropical notes but a
Cool climate aesthetic. Long and dry
25) Walt Plaz Riesling 2020 ~ Germany ~11.5% £24.00 This medium-bodied fruity Riesling has lovely flavours of peach and stone fruit,
with a hint of apricot. Nicely balanced acidity gives it a juicy grip.
26) Fleurie La Madone 2019 ~France ~13% £32.00
Smooth, sweet fruit flavours with some depth and length, well made.
27) Clark Estate Pinot Noir Marlborough 2017/18~New Zealand ~13% £37.00
Vibrant aromas of dark cherry fill the glass, with a suggestion of spice and wild herbs.
28) Château Bonneau Montagne St Emilion 2016 ~France ~13.5% £35.00
Crunchy merlot fruit with good weight and length.
29) Château Viaud Lalande Lalande de Pomerol 2017~France ~14% £35.00
Excellent Merlot from this tiny estate adjacent to Pomerol..
30) Barbera D’Alba Mommiano 2019 ~Italy~14.% £34.00
Full flavoured but with the soft sweetness of Barbera coming
through, giving it a nice balance. Excellent Piedmont wine.
31) Le Pigeolet de Brunier 2019 Vaucluse ~France ~14% £35.00
No apologies for listing this as Rhône – The Brunier family make fantastic wine and this
is their baby from 80% Grenache 10% Syrah, 5% Carignan, 5% Cinsault. Delightful!
32) Secret Gardens Cabernet Shiraz 2017 ~ New Sth Wales ~14% £26.00
A fantastic blend of Cabernet Shiraz will certainly get the taste buds going. Full bodied,
ripe and luscious with fresh red berry, black cherry, cassis and a hint of vanilla on the finish.
33) Paxton The Guesser Organic Vegan 2017 ~Mclaren Vale ~ 13.5% £27.00
Full bodied with smooth complex fruit. Mde from Cabernt shiraz , Grenache, Nebbiolo
and Tempranillo thrown in for good measure which builds to a long dry finish.
34) Walt Pfalz Pinot Noir 2019 ~ Germany ~13.5% £25.00
Walt Pinot Noir is elegant, light and fruity with ripe red berries and hints of spice.
35) Cabernet Sauvignon Tahbilk 2017~ Victoria Australia ~14% £37.00
This is as good as it gets, cedar, black fruit, mint and capsicum flavours give this
complex wine more than a hint of the Medoc.
36) Hornhead Malbec Gascogny 2019 ~France ~13% £26.00
Super smooth with classic Malbec flavours from South West France.
37) Tin Mine Red – Rhone Blend ~South Africa ~ 14% £30.00
Nose of violets, dried spices and black prunes The palate has supple
tannins offset by balanced acidity and a long finish.
Rounded and soft with plenty of plum and black fruits. Smooth
38) Bodega Los Haraldos Malbec 2019 ~Argentina~14% £31.00
Delicious cross-over style, Classic Malbec fruit with a dry full finish.
39) Vina Mayor Crianza 2018 ~Spain ~14% £44.00
Smooth, silky tannins and ripe cherry fruit. Classic Tinto Fino.
A great food wine with complexity and depth.
40) Dr L Riesling Qba Dr Loosen Mosel 2018 ~ Germany ~ 8.5% £15.50
Lovely fresh style Mosel.
41) Chablis Alain Geoffroy 2019 ~ France ~ 13% £17.50
This characteristic style with tropical fruits is a Marlborough classic.
42) Sancerre Dezat 2019 ~ France ~ 13% £22.00
A wine that possesses excellent balance, invigorating freshness and delightful persistence.
43) Simon Hackett Australia Shiraz 2013 ~Australia ~14% £19.50
Very smooth with a touch of vanilla.
44) Ch Andriet Bordeaux Superieur 2012 ~ France ~ 13.5% £15.50
A lighter Merlot, dominated with ripe fruit.
45) Rioja Vega Crianza 2016 ~ Spain ~ 13.5% £15.50
Super Smooth, dry complex and long . Lovely.
46) Vat 5 Botrytis Semillon (Half Bottle) 2017 ~ South Australia ~11.5% £22.00
Glorious mouthful of unctuous honeyed fruit well balanced by a crisp
finish. Fantastic. Glass 125ml £8.50
47) Loupiac Vieux Moulin 2006 (37.5cl) ~ France ~11.5% £22.00
A golden colour with silver tinges. An intense nose with notes of pineapple, Glass 125ml £8.50
quince and a touch of minerality. Very fresh with elegance and a beautiful long finish.
48) Prosecco Villa Domiziano ~ Italy ~11% 220ml £8.00 £28.00 Soft dry easy to drink Italian fizz. A very good aperitif wine.
49) Cava Brut Reserva, Penedes Spain ~Spain ~11.5% £28.00
Clean, fresh well-flavoured fizz, with good lemony fruit and a clean finish.
50) Rosé de Sables de Château Lastours ~ Gaillac France ~10.5% £29.00
Very quaffable off-dry wine from the Duras variety. Lovely
balance of strawberry fruit and soft acidity.
51) Blanche Lepage N.V. 12% 125ml £10.00 £50.00
Delicious, creamy, crisp, classic fizz from Mme Dubois
52) Cuvee de Redempteur ~12% £65.00 Toasty, weighty, rich, complex wine from Mme Dubois. Lovely
53) Pol Roger Brut ~12.5% £90.00
A favourite of Winston Churchill and still going strong today.
54) Claude Dubois Brut de Reserve NV 12% (half) £28.00 Who could resist a glass of bubbly? Any excuse!