Reeves House Wine List
175ml 250ml Bottle
1) Reeves Pinot Grigio Garganega ~Italy ~ 12.5% £5.10 £7.20 £20.50
New to our list a richer style from Veneto
2) Reeves Sauvignon ~ Chile ~12.5% £5.10 £7.20 £20.50
Clean, light and very fresh with some Sauvignon character.
3) The Landings Colom/Chardonnay ~South Australia ~ 12% £5.15 £7.35 £21.50
Crisp clean white with nice levels of fruit.
4) San Vitalia Pinot Grigio Blush ~Italy ~ 12% £5.10 £7.20 £20.50 Fermenting for 12 hours on the skins gives this wine its peachy colour.
Soft and delicious.
5) WaraWara Rosé ~Sth Australia ~ 12% £5.15 £7.35 £21.50
Lovely fresh ripe red fruit flavours. Easy drinking Aussie pink..
6) Reeves Merlot ~ Bulgaria ~13% £5.10 £7.20 £20.50 Crunchy ripe red fruit flavours, dry, Bordeaux style finish. Classic Merlot.
7) Reeves Tempranillo Rioja NV ~Spain ~13% £5.10 £7.20 £20.50 Excellent value de-classified Rioja with great fruit levels and a soft clean finish.
8) The Vintner Shiraz Viognier ~Sth Australia ~ 14.5%
Elegant and quite rich, this is classic Shiraz with weight and length 5.15 7.35 21.50
9) Clearly Organic Airen Sauvignon ~Spain ~12.5% 5.20 7.40 22.00
Very fresh and more-ish, crisp dry and well made.
10) Clearly Organic Tempranillo Tinto ~Spain ~13% 5.20 7.40 22.00
Smooth, ripe easy drinking well made wine
11) Muscadet Côtes de Grandlieu Sur Lie Classic 2017 ~ Loire ~12% £24.00
Lovely zesty citrus fruit flavours. Very crisp with a dry pithy finish.
12) Picpoul de Pinet Côteaux de Languedoc 2016 ~ Regional ~12.5% £24.00
Lovely, salty, ripe fruited dry wine with crisp citrus acidity and plenty of flavour.
13) Chardonnay Le Moulin D’Argent Val de Loire ~ Loire ~ 12% ????
Citrussy, crisp and classic with light tropical fruit and a dry finish.
A mini Chablis from the other end of the Loire
14) Domaine la Vigne – Sancerre 2015 ~Loire ~13% £40.00
This stony, pristine white shows Paw-Paw and Honeydew Melon with
delicate and floral fragrances – it possesses excellent balance, invigorating freshness .
15) Petit Bourgeois Val de Loire 2016 ~ Loire ~12.5% £28.00
Very fresh, clean with a classic Sancerre flavour and a zesty citus fruit.
An excellent wine from a top Sancerre producer Henri Bourgeois.
16) Pouilly Fuissé Caves des Crus Blancs 2014 ~France~13% £40.00
Taste: Powerful and fleshy, it reveals notes of lime, cinnamon,
honey and has a good aromatic persistence.
17) Pouilly Fumé Les Champs aux Moines 2017 ~ Loire ~12.5% £38.00
The wine itself is very fresh and minerally with some lychee and grapefruit
thrown in with good acidity but quite rounded nonetheless.
18) Chablis Premier Cru Vau Ligneau 2016 ~France~13% £40.00
This a recent find which shows how good a Premier Cru can be. Crisp very fresh
traditional wine with plenty of steely fruit on the finish.
19) Urbina Viura Rioja 2016 ~Spain ~12% £22.00
Crisp, dry and floral, with a smooth finish. Classic white Rioja.
20) Pinot Gris Alta Collection Lurton (organico)~Argentina~12% ??????
Dry, full bodied wine with ripe orchard fruit flavours. Long finish.
21) Viognier Domaine Peirere 2016 ~ France ~13.% £22.00
Well made, with an aromatic nose, dry, apricot and peach stone palate.
Expressive and delicious.
22) Pigmentum Colombard Ugni Blanc Cote de Gascogne ~ France ~11.5% ????
Super fresh, clean wine with plenty of weight and character.
23) Round Stone Bay Sauvignon Blanc ~ New Zealand ~12.5% ?????
Expressive, very fresh and classy. Typical Kiwi Sauvignon.
24) Fleurie La Madone 2017 ~France ~13% £30.00
Smooth, sweet fruit flavours with some depth and length, well made
25) Clark Estate Pinot Noir Marlborough 2014 ~New Zealand ~13% £35.50
Vibrant aromas of dark cherry fill the glass, with a suggestion of spice and wild herbs.
26) Château Bertinerie Côtes de Blaye 2015 ~France ~13.5% £36.00 Well made fruity, Merlot dominated claret. Plenty of weight and structure.
27) Château Bonneau 2014 Montagne St Emilion ~France ~13% £34.00
Crunchy merlot fruit with good weight and length.
28) Barbera D’Alba Mommiano 2016 ~Italy~14.5% £31.00
Full flavoured but with the soft sweetness of Barbera coming
through, giving it a nice balance. Excellent Piedmont wine
29) Le Pigeolet de Brunier 2015 Vaucluse ~France ~14% £35.00
No apologies for listing this as Rhône – The Brunier family make fantastic wine and this
is their baby from 80% Grenache 10% Syrah, 5% Carignan, 5% Cinsault. Delightful!
30) Puzzel Ridge Shiraz 2016 ~South East Australia ~14.5% £23.00
Smooth, warm and well weighted, this slips down a treat.
31) Seven Springs Syrah 2013 ~South Africa ~14% £35.00
Rich Red reflecting bright fruit flavours of Mulberry & Blueberry.
Scrumptuous and a full flavor with a lingering dark Chocolate finish.
32) Simon Hackett Hills View Cab-Sauv 2013 ~Sth Australia ~13.5% 35.00
Classic Australian Cabernet with layers of complex fruit. Rich and deep on the finish.
33) Pigmentum Merlot Malbec Buzet 2016 ~France ~14% £24.00
Super smooth ripe and full flavoured blend from South West France
34) Footprint Merlot Pinotage 2016 ~South Africa ~ 14.5% 23.00
Rounded and soft with plenty of plum and black fruits. Smooth
35) Bodega Piedra Negra Malbec 2017 (organico)~Argentina~13.5% £30.00
Delicious cross-over style, Classic Malbec fruit with a dry full finish. Organic, almost.
36) Salva Reserva Rioja 2010 ~Spain ~13.5% £38.00
Medium weight with elegant fruit and a hint of oak, dry, classic Rioja Alta style.
37) Dr L Riesling Qba Dr Loosen Mosel 2013 ~ Germany ~ 8.5% £15.50
Lovely fresh style Mosel.
38) Tindall Sauvignon 2014 ~ New Zealand ~ 11.5% £17.50
This characteristic style with tropical fruits is a Marlborough classic.
39) Sancerre La Vigne Blanche 2014 ~ France ~ 12.5% £20.50
A wine that possesses excellent balance, invigorating freshness
and delightful persistence.
40) Simon Hackett Australia Shiraz 2014 ~Australia ~14% £18.50
Very smooth with a touch of vanilla.
41) Ch Andriel Bordeaux Superieur 2012 ~ France ~ 13.5% £15.10
A lighter Merlot, dominated with ripe fruit.
42) The Butcher of Buenos Aires Malbec ~Argentina~13.5% ????
43) Vistamar Chardonnay ~Chile~13.5% ?????
44) Vat 5 Botrytis Semillon (Half Bottle) 2011 ~ South Australia ~10.5% £22.00
Glorious mouthful of unctuous honeyed fruit well balanced by a crisp finish. Fantastic. Glass 125ml £8.50
45) Black Elysium Muscat (Half Bottle) ~ California ~ 15% £22.00
Black Muscat, an under-appreciated Muscat variety, one of the very few
black-skinned Muscats. Elysium is Greek for Heaven. Glass 125ml £8.50
46) Essensia ~ California ~ 15% £22.00
Made from the orange Muscat grape. Spicy orange and apricot flavours
are balanced with fruit acidity Glass 125ml £8.50
47) Prosecco Villa Domiziano ~ Italy ~11% 220ml £8.00 £26.00 Soft dry easy to drink Italian fizz. A very good aperitif wine.
48) Cava Castell Dolerdola, Penedes Spain ~Spain ~11.5% £26.00
Clean, fresh well-flavoured fizz, with good lemony fruit and a clean finish.
49) Cremant d’Alsace Gaillac France ~12% ?????
The balance and freshness of this cremant comes from the pinot Noir,
Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc
50) Rosé de Sables de Château Lastours ~ Gaillac France ~11% £29.00
Very quaffable off-dry wine from the Duras variety. Lovely
balance of strawberry fruit and soft acidity.
51) Blanche Lepage N.V. ~12% 125ml £10.00 £49.00
Clean, fresh lively style with a good fresh bouquet and mousse.
52) Cuvee de Redempteur ~12% £65.00 Toasty, weighty, rich, complex wine from Mme Dubois. Lovely
53) Pol Roger Brut ~12.5% £85.00
A favourite of Winston Churchill and still going strong today.
54) Claude Dubois Halves NV ~ France ~ 12% £28.00
Who could resist a glass of bubbly? Any excuse!